How To Diet Korean

Here's how i went from chubby to slimall during time in korea.

Korean Celebrity Diet* Soyou Diet* In 3 Days Play | Download

I've lost a total of 20 lbs since my heaviest weightand the are still dropping.

How to diet korean. These are just my small habits in everyday life. For today’s video, i try out the iu diet a week (5 days) haha it consists of 1 apple in morning, sweet potato lunch and protein sha.

I should work out more though haha. Click here for more info twitter | instagram snapchat misaleesuh i hope you liked this video on how lost weight at a diet clinic in korea and impro. Dietingcandy hoping to record & make video of this long journey, so motivate myself lose some we.

No muscles at all lol =========================================== ◈ subs. Well today i've got a video showing exactly how i lost 3 kilos in only week. Wanting to loss weight fast.

This video, followed the extreme diets of fa. When you want to get a summer body but summer's already over music.

Korean WEIGHT LOSS Tips + Hacks Play | Download

How to: Korean Diet Banchans Play | Download

HOW I RAPIDLY LOST WEIGHT | Korean Diet Clinic Experience Play | Download

Korean Diet Plate #2 - No Rice! Play | Download

I Dieted Like A Kpop Idol For A Week & Lost 3 Kgs // Men's Health & Fitness Play | Download

How I LOST 20lbs + in Korea..!! | Chubby to Slim Play | Download

Korean Diet Plate - No Rice! Play | Download

I tried Kpop star IU’s diet for a week! Play | Download

7 Diet Habits To Stay Slim │NO MORE KPOP DIETS Play | Download


Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter