How To Diet Like A Kpop Idol

Subscribe to our channel ► https//googl/6hdmwu ★★★★★ oth. Please do not try this diet.

I Dieted Like A Kpop Idol For A Week & Lost 3 Kgs // Men's Health & Fitness Play | Download

Click here for more info twitter | instagram snapchat misaleesuh i hope you liked this video on how lost weight at a diet clinic in korea and impro.

How to diet like a kpop idol. She is a famous kpop idol and here's what happened to me after did this diet for 3 days. Shop on my own hair care shop http//s. For today’s video, i try out the iu diet a week (5 days) haha it consists of 1 apple in morning, sweet potato lunch and protein sha.

This video, followed the extreme diets of fa. Well today i've got a video showing exactly how i lost 3 kilos in only week. So, i tried out iu's diet.

Wanting to loss weight fast. The reason i did diet was to experience how it's like went through seulgi's and share my story you guys. I'll answer questions in the comments if you have any.

Dispatch compiled a list of the 10 most successful girl idol diets. I do not recommend anyone this.

KPOP IDOL JEON SOMI BANANA DIET *LOST 8 POUNDS IN 3 DAYS Play | Download

I TRIED THE SUZY DIET...AS A FOODIE// KPOP IDOL DIET Play | Download

I tried Kpop star IU’s diet for a week! Play | Download

KPOP Idols Dieting before Comeback | Wishtrend Play | Download

Dieting like a Kpop Idol (NO FOOD FOR 2 DAYS) Play | Download

Top 10 girl idol diet transformations according to Dispatch Play | Download

I Tried the IU DIET( KPOP IDOL) + My Body Mass Results After -LOSE 4 POUNDS in 3 DAYS- Beautyklove Play | Download

I TRIED RED VELVET SEULGI DIET | KPOP IDOL DIET Play | Download

HOW I RAPIDLY LOST WEIGHT | Korean Diet Clinic Experience Play | Download


Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter